Monday: Research- 30 minutes
Tuesday: Research- 30 minutes
Wednesday: Research and Outline- 60 minutes
Saturday: Research and Outline- 30 minutes
=150 minutes
The global issue that I am researching is the necessity of nuclear weapons. So far I have made notecards, bibliographies and an outline for my paper. Soon I will begin to start writing the rough draft. I plan to attempt to write the body of the paper and then the introduction because many people, including Dr. D, have suggested this technique.
I hope to finish my draft early so I won't have to worry about doing some of it next weekend. This will be tough because I have honor band rehearsals from 6 to 8 p.m on Wednesday and Thursday and from 7:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on Friday. This will make it harder to find time to work on the draft that is due next week.
That sounds like a really interesting topic Jared. That sounds like a very eventful week! But, i bet you will get everything done early.
ReplyDeleteGreat Topic Jared. i am also doing a similar topic on how nuclear weapons affects the surrounding areas. My goals are similar to yours too, and i do have other things to do, and my time is running out.
ReplyDeleteCool Jared, im sorta talking about the samething only with North Korea and their politaical shift. The nuclear program they have makes tensions worse for everyone, so if you need anything on North Korea I could help out if needed.
ReplyDelete