Over the past few weeks since coming back from Christmas break, I have noticed a slow, but obvious change in the toughness of most of my classes. First of all, even math, one of my strongest subjects is seeming to increase in difficulty. I might have to even begin to study for that class, which I rarely ever do. Another class that is getting harder is English. So far most of the the differences are very subtle. I figured that the difficulty would increase as each semester in school, things build upon each other and can only get harder.
One class that seems to be getting easier for me is Biology. Recently, we have begun to do genetic problems and because most of this involves math, it poses no problems. So far we have worked with Punnett squares and sixteen squares. Each of these help to determine the traits of the F1 generation, the offspring of the parents and the F2 generation, the offspring of the F1 generation. This is a nice change from chapters that are completely about memorizing information.
No comments:
Post a Comment