Outside Reading Times:
Friday: 60 minutes
Saturday: 90 minutes
I have now read the majority of The Death Cure. This series is still continuing to get better despite the high bar set by the previous books in the series. A lot of the plot of this story has unfolded, but as the reader I am unsure of what will happen next. The characters focused on so far in this book are Thomas, Brenda, Jorge, Newt and Minho. These characters aren't all of the characters that are mentioned in the previous books in the series. There are many more who took a different choice than these five.
As a reader I noticed some foreshadowing early on in the story. This foreshadowing is a note sealed in an envelope given to Thomas early on in the story. Thomas was given the order not to open it until "the time is right" (74). I kept trying to predict what possibly could be written on the note inside. I really became curious about the note and it continued to bother me more and more often as I read farther into the story. Now I finally know. My prediction about the note was indeed correct.
No comments:
Post a Comment