Sunday, January 8, 2012

The Second Semester

With one semester complete, only one more remains of ninth grade. Just like the previous semester, hard effort will be required throughout to maintain desired grades. Teachers and students will cram to finish work as the end of the school year approaches. Hopefully this semester will be easier than the first as we are more used to the high school routine and work load.

I plan to work harder for this semester and spread out my work throughout the week, instead of doing a lot on weekends. This will create time for extracurricular activities and time to write papers, a few of which I already know about. I need to make time for papers as they, of course, require a lot of time and effort. If I follow this plan along with being more organized, this semester will end up being successful.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with all that you said. All the things you listed is exactly what i need to work on.

    ReplyDelete