Sunday, January 15, 2012

Saints Game

Sadly, the New Orleans Saints barely lost to the San Francisco 49ers. At the start of the game, the Saints weren't doing very well with the 49ers taking the football after a fumble and interception. The 49ers had even stopped the Saints from scoring for much of the first half. It wasn't looking good for the Saints until they scored two touchdowns and by then, were only three points behind. During the rest of the game, both teams' scores were close.

Even though the Saints lost, I felt like both teams played well and the 49ers deserved the win. Both teams wanted to win badly, but the 49ers seemed to work harder to achieve that win. At the end of the game, the teams went back and forth scoring touchdowns against each other. The 49ers won the game when scoring a touchdown in the last thirty seconds of the game. This caused the Saints to have little or no chance since there was only nine seconds to score a touchdown. These nine seconds just weren't long enough for the Saints to be able to make their way down the field to win the game.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you that the Saints wanted to win it badly, but they just did not want it as much as the 49ers. I wish the outcome would have been different! I hope next time the Saints will win!

    ReplyDelete