The second reading lunch of the year occurred last week and it was yet again an enjoyable experience. The book I discussed with others was Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. There were actually three tables just for this one book! Part of what we did as a group was compare and contrast the movie and the book. Especially when talking about the movie, I learned a few things I didn't already know about the production choices of the movie.
Not only was the discussion enjoyable, but the food and drinks were too. This added to my enjoyment when attending the lunch. An added bonus to attending this reading lunch was actually being able to receive bonus points (no pun intended) by writing this blog post. I, again, had a good time at the reading lunch and hope that it will continue as a part of English I for years to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment