Saturday, March 24, 2012

Sound of Music and Biology

The Sound of Music rehearsals and performances went well this week. I believe the entire cast, technical crew and orchestra did a stupendous job. However, this wasn't without long rehearsals and efforts from all involved. I think the best of all of the performances was Friday night. This makes sense as Friday's performance was the last. I have mixed feelings about the musical being over. I am glad that I have less to work on, but miss the fun that was involved.

Balancing homework and studying this past week around the musical was pretty tough. My hardest night was Wednesday night when I spent time studying for a test in Biology. I felt pretty unprepared for the test the next day. I studied awhile longer and began to understand the chapter better. I think this extra reviewing time up until the test led to my pretty good raw score on the test. I think it will end up to be a really good test score after the curve is added. (There is always a curve.)

No comments:

Post a Comment