Saturday, March 17, 2012

End of 3rd Quarter

Third quarter just ended recently and all of our grades have been reset to begin the final and potentially the hardest quarter yet. Last quarter, I didn't do as well as I had hoped. I kept trying to bring my biology grade up while keeping the rest of my grades where they already were. The frequent biology pop quizzes, however didn't help my grade in that class. My other goal for other classes was exceeded though. All of my classes, except biology, climbed as I continued towards the end of the quarter.

I already have had two biology pop quizzes this quarter. The first one I got 100% and the other I don't know about yet. This is a good start and will get better as my chance for 20 bonus points is approaching. The last time I had a chance for these was in the second quarter.

This quarter has many things looming over me as the end nears and it won't be easy. First, I have two english projects to work on along with poetry and Macbeth approaching. Math is also beginning to concern me as it is definitely getting tougher. Luckily, as of right now, I am keeping a strong A in the subject. I hope that the upcoming math test doesn't hurt this grade. And finally we come to the biology paper. This is probably the hardest thing I will do all year. I have to write a pretty lengthy paper on a type of cancer and include certain details at minimum to get a good grade. I hope that this paper along with the many other things I have to do this quarter won't become to overwhelming, especially with Sound of Music rehearsals next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment